In the framework of the Integra Project, the RK University organises a one-day national event at July 8th, 11:00 am at Psychosocial Support Center & ICT Lab – RK University with the aim to raise awareness about the project’s work, and share project’s results and transferability among all education’s stakeholder i.e. training authorities, local authorities, ministries, refugees, VET providers.
The event is targeted to representatives from the target groups:
- Young migrants / refugees facing difficulties being integrated in the Higher Education
- Academic staff and professionals of the participating HEIs in India
- Academic institutions with ICT departments
- ICT sector and relevant stakeholders
- Psychosocial support professionals
and it aims to conduct a network among all participants activities and representatives from national media.
You can register here.