The International Islamic University in Islamabad, Pakistan has made considerable progress with regards to INTEGRA:
- They have invited and disseminated the project to migrant populations and have also presented it during the orientation sessions.
- The University partners have conducted psychological support sessions to determine the level of support required from students.
- Training classes on the developed project materials commenced on May 5, with a couple of classes having been conducted online.
- New classes are set to start from July 3, offering the opportunity to more students to benefit from the knowledge provided by the implementation of the project.
- The University’s labs and equipment have been successfully set up and are in working condition.